Stick It To MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can i get the official DVD

4 posters

Go down

Where can i get the official DVD Empty Where can i get the official DVD

Post  T. Wallace Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Can anybody help me out i really would like a copy of the official DVD that was filmed on the day i was number 310 Smile many thanks
T. Wallace
T. Wallace

Back to top Go down

Where can i get the official DVD Empty Re: Where can i get the official DVD

Post  Princey77 Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi Tony

The DVD is still in production. We only get chance to edit in our spare time at the moment and we want to make sure it's a decent quality.

We'll send an email out to everyone that participated when it is ready for release. (it may take a month or two but will be worth it)

Rick
Princey77
Princey77

http://www.stickittoms.com

Back to top Go down

Where can i get the official DVD Empty official dvd

Post  T. Wallace Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:56 am

Many thanks for your reply look forward from hearing from you soon.
T. Wallace
T. Wallace

Back to top Go down

Where can i get the official DVD Empty Official DVD & Certificate

Post  Pezer Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:58 am

Hi all, annoyingly my internet provider has managed to delete some of my e-mails, I know I did get an e-mail telling me how to get hold of the official Guinness Certificate, but I hadn't got round to sending off for it - could someone please remind me?

Also, I would love to have a copy of the Official DVD - has this been released yet?

Sleep santa

Pezer

Back to top Go down

Post  P_Royale Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello again

We've just had it pointed out to us about the potential security risks of sending credit card details via email.

We are only forwading on the instructions Guinness asked us to pass on.

If you would rather not pass on your credit card details via email please make other arrangements with Alex at Guinness.

Thank you

Rick and Karen

----- Original Message -----
To: Drum
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:10 PM
Subject: Ordering certificates from Guinness

Hello All
We have spoken with Guinness and we feel the best way for you to obtain an official Guinness World Record certificate is to contact them directly.
You will need to email Aleksandr Vypirailenko
Aleksandr.Vypirailenko@guinnessworldrecords.com
Please quote the following claim ID. This is the number Guinness use to track our World Record
Claim ID: 227953
Please also quote your name and the performer number you signed in with on the day. If you have forgotten this please email us and we will let you know.
Certificates are £10 for a copy of the certificate issued to the event or £15 for a personalized version. Personalized certificates will read as follows.
“your name” was drummer number “your number” of 582 who gathered to play in the record for the largest complete drum kit ensemble at The National Indoor Arena, Birmingham, UK, under the name "Stick it to MS" on 13 July 2009, under the direction of Steve Wright, Drum Corps UK.
The easiest way to pay is with a credit card and Guinness will need the following details in order to take the payment and send the certificate:
Long card number (visa/mastercard only):
Name on the card:
Registered address:
Expiry date:
Security number: (last 3 digits on the back of the card)
If you wish to make a payment in any other way please ask Alex and I’m sure they can make other arrangements for you.
If you are ordering more than one certificate delivered to one address you should be able to get a discount.
Please note that these are official Guinness certificates and you are purchasing direct from Guinness World Records and not Stick it Ltd.
Thank you for all your emails we are reading them and will gat back to you soon if you have asked a specific question.
Kind regards
Rick & Karen Prince
P_Royale
P_Royale

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum