Stick It To MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transport : Suffolk to Birmingham

3 posters

Go down

transport : Suffolk to Birmingham Empty transport : Suffolk to Birmingham

Post  andydrum Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:29 pm

Hi I live in Ipswich Suffolk and would like to know if any of the other 599 drummers is from this area. Perhaps we could share the transport costs. (I could research hiring a lear jet or helicopter if you are interested)

andydrum

Back to top Go down

transport : Suffolk to Birmingham Empty Re: transport : Suffolk to Birmingham

Post  OriginalAnimal Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:53 am

Fen Tiger isn't far from you near Soham, but he may be joining the hardcore crew on the Sunday Very Happy Very Happy
OriginalAnimal
OriginalAnimal

Back to top Go down

transport : Suffolk to Birmingham Empty transport : Suffolk to Birmingham

Post  andydrum Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 am

Hi Fen Tiger

what are your tarvel arrangements?

Andy

andydrum

Back to top Go down

Post  FenTiger Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Hi cheers

I'm heading up to Brum on Sunday for the drumfest Cool , staying at Broad Street Travelodge Neutral , getting drunk at the pub Razz on Sunday night, breaking a record on Monday affraid and then coming straight back. If that fits in with your plans and you want to pick me up on the way (or leave a car here and take mine) then let me know king .

I'm concerned about what to do with my drums on Sunday night. Presumably they will be left in the boot of the car out of view. We might have a bit of a headache getting two kits in scratch .

And now for some more smileys
cyclops Arrow cyclops Arrow cyclops bounce bounce bounce Exclamation Exclamation

sunny
FenTiger
FenTiger

Back to top Go down

Post  OriginalAnimal Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:26 am

FenTiger wrote:Hi cheers

I'm heading up to Brum on Sunday for the drumfest Cool , staying at Broad Street Travelodge Neutral , getting drunk at the pub Razz on Sunday night, breaking a record on Monday affraid and then coming straight back. If that fits in with your plans and you want to pick me up on the way (or leave a car here and take mine) then let me know king .

I'm concerned about what to do with my drums on Sunday night. Presumably they will be left in the boot of the car out of view. We might have a bit of a headache getting two kits in scratch .

And now for some more smileys
cyclops Arrow cyclops Arrow cyclops bounce bounce bounce Exclamation Exclamation

sunny

Hiya Fen,

The chavelodge parking is a multi storey 460m away, £6 for 24 hrs, Prog is bringing my Brookie & Cymbally type thingies on the Monday, But I'll cover the rest of my gear in the back of the Artic
OriginalAnimal
OriginalAnimal

Back to top Go down

transport : Suffolk to Birmingham Empty transoprt suffolk to birmingham

Post  andydrum Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi Fen Tiger

Thanks for your reply.

I can join you on the drinking thing quite easily and if you like I will bring either a nice bottle of scotch or some Barbados rum!!

I do not drive but would gladly share your petrol costs.

I hope that both drinking and petrol things are acceptable.

I don't understand OriginalAnimal's response about the chavlodge and the artic but is there space for a 4 piece Ajax kit?

regards

Andrew

andydrum

Back to top Go down

Post  OriginalAnimal Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 pm

andydrum wrote:Hi Fen Tiger

Thanks for your reply.

I can join you on the drinking thing quite easily and if you like I will bring either a nice bottle of scotch or some Barbados rum!!

I don't understand OriginalAnimal's response about the chavlodge and the artic but is there space for a 4 piece Ajax kit?

regards

Andrew

Andy, don't worry, it's an in joke

See you on the 12th mate

cheers
OriginalAnimal
OriginalAnimal

Back to top Go down

Post  FenTiger Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 am

andydrum wrote:Hi Fen Tiger

Thanks for your reply.

regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew.

Sorry, I've been really busy and missed your reply. I probably won't be much use to you as I live near Cambridge . I thought you might be coming by and picking me up so we could share the fuel. Obviously that won't work if you don't drive!
An Ajax kit? Nice! I'm taking an English Rogers kit (put together by Ajax in the 60s.

All the best,
Jeremy
FenTiger
FenTiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down