Stick It To MS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photo's & video links

+6
mikeb
GregR
Cuban
BEV
chopper
OriginalAnimal
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Photo's & video links - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo's & video links

Post  BEV Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:40 am

OriginalAnimal wrote:
BEV wrote:lmao well there ya go chopper a bit blurry but you were defo there Smile
mind you wonder how many other people were a bit erm 'blurry' after the event itself bet there were a few Laughing

I know about 30 of us that were very blurry on arrival Embarassed

But as soon as we set up, we headed for Weatherspoons at 9.30 and had breakfast beer Twisted Evil

As true drummers should Very Happy

Hey Hey originalAnimal, don't blame ya breakfast beer drunken lol! did you have a weatherspoons breakfast too, they're not bad those cheers
BEV
BEV

http://www.myspace.com/beyondredemptionthrash

Back to top Go down

Post  chopper Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am

BEV wrote:
OriginalAnimal wrote:
BEV wrote:lmao well there ya go chopper a bit blurry but you were defo there Smile
mind you wonder how many other people were a bit erm 'blurry' after the event itself bet there were a few Laughing

But as soon as we set up, we headed for Weatherspoons at 9.30 and had breakfast beer Twisted Evil

Hey Hey originalAnimal, don't blame ya breakfast beer drunken lol! did you have a weatherspoons breakfast too, they're not bad those cheers

I didn't stay over on Sunday, but we got there at daft o'clock so once set upu headed over to Weatherspoons. I had the biggest brekkie they did and it kept me going all day!! cheers
chopper
chopper

http://www.bigwrocks.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  OriginalAnimal Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am

chopper wrote:
BEV wrote:
OriginalAnimal wrote:

I didn't stay over on Sunday, but we got there at daft o'clock so once set upu headed over to Weatherspoons. I had the biggest brekkie they did and it kept me going all day!! cheers

Yep, I had a big breakfast, we had I admit one or two pints the previous night, though I wasn't the one standing next to my car in the street, keys in hand at 7:15am shouting "I'm still pissed"
Laughing Laughing

I think the Weatherspoons staff were slightly taken aback by the purple posse, even more when one of our number mugged the other punters for their cash Cool
OriginalAnimal
OriginalAnimal

Back to top Go down

Photo's & video links - Page 2 Empty Re: Photo & Video Links

Post  BEV Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Here's a link to the pics my Dad took on the day. Sorry there's quite a few of me but some of the crowd too.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=370840326&albumId=1140327
BEV
BEV

http://www.myspace.com/beyondredemptionthrash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2